Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fishing In The Rain

Today a huge thunderstorm was rolling in. We were in a severe thunderstorm watch and the rain was coming down hard. Before all this Marissa and I decided to hit the water before the storm hit.

We weren't out there very long until Marissa caught two bluegill. I hadn't caught a thing. Well the storm was coming in and it was coming fast. It rained of and on for awhile. As the rain was coming the fish were biting. I had one carp on the line about 4 times but everytime he would get off the hook.

I was determined to catch this carp on a fly. I never caught a carp in my life. And doing it on a fly would be better. But I got rushed out since it was pouring and thunder and lighting were coming in. So I know where I have to go now to catch myself a decent sized carp.

No comments:

Post a Comment