Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back In Action

Well I haven't been posting much of anything in past couple weeks or months. I've been busy with graduating, jobs, cars, and everything else life can throw at you and I haven't been getting any fishing in.

Well I'm going to be posting a lot more now and fishing a lot more. Just this past weekend Marissa and I went out on a little fishing trip. She just went to college and she finally got the weekend off so that was our chance. We packed up the cooler got some snacks and drinks and headed off to the dam where we love to fish. There wasn't anything fly fishing done because of the amount of people on the water but we caught tons of nice sized bluegills and some decent sized perch. Keep looking for some future fall fishing posts, product reviews, and some great fly tying tips and tricks. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment